Overzealous Prosecutors

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Overzealous Preview, part II

Please, my friends, please...

I have fresh new editions of my Byzantium and MacArthur serials en route. You won't want to miss them. Overzealous Byzantium, parts III through VI: Middle Empire Art, Early Empire Art, Grand Strategy, and From There to Here. And who knows where we'll go from there! Well, we could go to MacArthur! Overzealous MacArthur, parts III through VIII: World War I, Between Wars, World War II: Philippines & New Guinea, Japan, Korea, and An Old Soldier, Ever Anew.

I will take suggestions for other epic, unreadable ramblings as well. But in the immediate future, expect postings on:

1. Dolphins-- culture, language, prospects as a key to the future
2. The Space Shuttle-- the engines, the disasters, the hope
3. Boston Legal
4. Serenity review

My sources tell me that there are pending top ten lists, such as "top 10 most intelligent people." Also, please welcome MisterGreens to OP as a contributor. He's far more successful than any other OP ever will be. Of course, is he an expert in dolphin communication?

NO.

5 Comments:

  • [insert snide Red Hat comment here]

    By Blogger Admiral, at 2:22 AM  

  • Ohhh... MacArthur!!! *shivers with delight* ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:28 AM  

  • Amazing, he beat me to it.

    By Blogger Red Hat, at 10:30 AM  

  • I also believe that dolphins are the key to the future. World hunger is a serious problem that demands serious answers.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:57 PM  

  • Like Tom, I demand some tuna-free dolphin.

    By Blogger Red Hat, at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home