Overzealous Prosecutors

Friday, September 23, 2005

Overzealous Skip???

Sources tell OP that Skip Moedinger has finally lost it. Apparently in his never ending failing quest to get elected to the UCF student senate (Can you say Grapski?) Skip has lost it and has turned to violence. Basically for those who don't know, Skip had the longest facebook profile in history...which should remind everyone to be wary of those who talk about themselves that much on the facebook.

Anyways read here about how Skip snapped and pushed a student Senator at U Cant Fail and followed that up by sending him threatening messages on the facebook.

use this email to log in: bugmenot@bugmenot.com

Also, I'd like to bring attention to this column featuring my close friend Anup Patel. The only problem with the story is that I'm not mentioned. As some of you may know I'm on the National Board for Cents of Relief and its a worthwhile organization to contribute your time, talent, and treasure to. Oh, and for those of you wondering,- Yes, I will now refer to Dikembe as my good friend...I'm thisclose to saying the same about Jordan.

2 Comments:

  • Maybe he got it from us, you know? He translated the innocent, Southern style of politics that you and I practice when I bear hugged him and you picked him up into some kind of dark road to power...

    By Blogger Admiral, at 2:15 AM  

  • I don't know if you guys noticed, but Sean Penn made it into this week's Darts and Laurels section of the alligator. Check it out at http://www.alligator.org/pt2/050923eddy.php

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home