Overzealous Prosecutors

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Overzealous D-Ring, part II

NEWSFLASH:

Hot off Matt Drudge's presses from NASA and into your home, OP is reporting that there is CLIMATE CHANGE AFOOT ON ***MARS***.

Recently OP brought you a semi-exclusive look at how President Bush's gross negligence has led to the deterioration of Saturn's D-ring. Now we have a story that hits much MUCH closer to home:

Two gullies appear in an April 2005 image of a sand-dune slope where they did not exist in July 2002. The Mars Orbiter Camera team has found many sites on Mars with fresh-looking gullies, and checked back at more than 100 gullied sites for possible changes between imaging dates, but this is the first such find. Some gullies, on slopes of large sand dunes, might have formed when frozen carbon dioxide, trapped by windblown sand during winter, vaporized rapidly in spring, releasing gas that made the sand flow as a gully-carving fluid

Loyal readers, I wish that I could tell you that Bush's hurricanes will stop. I wish I could tell you all that we will someday never live under the perpetual threat of extinction because of global warming. I wish I could tell you most of all that the Mars innocent surface would not be plagued by our malfeasance and dereliction of duties. But I can't. I really see no end. Unless...

MR. PRESIDENT: carbon dioxide is not just killing all life on Earth, it is destroying the natural splendor of our neighboring planet, Mars, which as we know is a prime candidate for terraforming in the immediate future. I may want to live on Mars, someday, Mr. President-- and I certainly want my children and grandchildren too.

STOP the negligence. STOP the carbon dioxide. NOW.

1 Comments:

  • I totally agree with you good sir. This is obviously all orchestrated by Karl Rove and the Agashiel the Sanguine Angel of Murdered Dreams from the Shen'da'har galaxy. Bastards republicans. Those poor black people better evacuate out of Texas before the Army Corops of Engineers intentionally weakens the levies there to kill them all while lowering the taxes for the rich whites they evacuate.
    P.S. Someone needs to prosecute Phil Donahue for his rant on O'Reilly.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home