Overzealous Prosecutors

Friday, November 11, 2005

Overzealous ... Something

Hey,

I think we should take a poll. I want to know if Curtis and Kyle recognize these girls because I have my hunches.

Is this video done by girls at:
-Iowa State
-Iowa
-South Dakota
-Montana
-Ft. Meade

How about this video?

This is too depressing to be from the Meade, too Donnie Darko. But what about THIS?

Of course, we wouldn't want to forget Inverness's artistic contributions. Or how about this girl? Hahah just kidding, she's a Meadean.

This is mostly me and my pals
. Anyway.

2 Comments:

  • A little bird told me that some of op's very own staff members were dueling it out on the tennis court late friday evening. This bird also hinted that the admiral should definitely stick to star trek figurines instead of tennis rackets. On another note, the bird did say that disco looked very good with two large balls on his chin, i mean in his hand.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:19 PM  

  • Even Al-Jazeera recognizes that this blog's football coverage is less than Fair and Balanced.

    By Blogger Red Hat, at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home