Overzealous Prosecutors

Monday, October 17, 2005

Overzealous HEROS

Does anyone read this blog anymore? LOL... I guess not, so I will just post a little something for you and me before hitting the books again.

HOW WILLIAM SHATNER CHANGED THE WORLD


To quote:

You’ve got a cell phone at o­ne ear, an iPod at the other, you know that Blackberry is now a verb and Spam is not o­nly canned meat of questionable origin. But just how did we get here? Blame William Shatner – yes, that William Shatner. Premiering Sun., Nov. 13 at 8 p.m. ET/9 p.m. PT o­n Discovery Channel, How William Shatner Changed the World boldly goes where few have gone before to reveal how scientists are surpassing the far-out vision of the future foreshadowed in Star Trek


Brace yourselves, for on November 13th, you will realize what I have been telling you all along: Star Trek is real and bringing us into its future.

Never forget that this future belongs to you as well, it is not too late to understand Star Trek's magnificence, as well as Captain James T. Kirk's. Kirk, obviously, is still going strong. Got to love him.

5 Comments:

  • Just thought I'd let you know I read your blog today.

    By Blogger Enlighten-NewJersey, at 5:36 PM  

  • I don't read. I just comment here.

    By Blogger Red Hat, at 11:56 PM  

  • I would read, Admiral, if there were more posts. OP's zealotry is seemingly waning.

    By Blogger monocrat, at 10:10 AM  

  • I know. :(

    By Blogger Admiral, at 2:11 PM  

  • But from the ashes of OP will rise a magnificent new weblog, replete with solid economic and political commentary. And it shall be called... Awkward Utopia.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home