Overzealous Prosecutors

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Overzealous Shatner

Since Shatner is such a star, I figured I'd give him his own post here. I've done some digging and found more great videos of him.

Watch Kirk kick Picard's sorry ass in Star Trek Generations
, the way the film should have been done.

Watch someone who looks like me pay respect to William Shatner in Warp Factor Love. My favorite line is "I don't care about the PRIME DIRECTIVE!"

Watch Shatner get inside the heads of woolly monsters. I have seriously never heard such an educated analysis about Mugatu-- parodied of course by Will Farrell in Zoolander.

WATCH THE MOST BRILLIANT SHATNER CLIP PERHAPS EVER: THE MTV MOVIE AWARDS "SEVEN" SPOOF. Shatner does a brilliant Spacey, I think we'll all agree.

Thought we were done? Nope: watch this student skit featuring a Shatner voiceover from his award-winning Grammy buzz-generating album Has Been.

Finally... guys... I don't know if you're ready for this. I know I wasn't. This is a full detailed life story interview with William Shatner by the Academic of Television and Arts and whatever/whoever/who cares. It's remarkable interview, but conducted in 1999 so it lacks some of the best years of his life. You can Google video search "Shatner" and see the other 4 parts. This is breathtaking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home