Overzealous Prosecutors

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Overzealous Clarification

There have been a lot of rumors lately swirling around Swamp Pundette-gate. I want to put some of them to rest.

First of all, no, we are not yet sure why SP said the things she did at the Senate meeting. We are continuing our investigation into this matter. I assure you that we WILL get to the bottom of this.

Second, we have not yet presented any indictments. The public is understandably confused over the matter because of the curiously quick and pointed denials by SP. Please refer all inquiries on that matter to SP herself.

Third, our fact-finding continues to impress and amaze but don't nominate us for any awards quite yet. We put our pants on one leg at a time, too... we just make gold records. And prosecute allied bloggers.

Finally, we will keep you updated as this issue continues to IMPACT....

2 Comments:

  • May I just add that the server problems that Blogspot had today were probably the best things to happen to OP since I started posting comments.

    By Blogger Red Hat, at 11:58 PM  

  • I'm charmed by your reference to my disgust at the verbal and over use of the word "impact." You're a policy wonk (or can political hacks not be those?), so you too should be annoyed by how often that word pops up to give force and grandeur to flaccid and petty policy.

    Of course, this is about the first time in a month that I can recall visiting OP, so I suppose it's no big deal.

    By Blogger monocrat, at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home