Overzealous Prosecutors

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Overzealous Scare Tactics

Now, let me tell you, I LOVE the Scare Tactics show. I will sit there crying laughing so hard. There's just no other show that has ever had that effect on me. I love seeing people crap their pants because aliens are running towards them or zombies and stuff.

Compliments of Taylor D, I have some HILARIOUS clips to show you. If y'all know of any more please send them to me!

Gay PETA activist meets a "Little Monster Man"


Trick or Treating in Union Park

1 Comments:

  • Haha!!! I saw the show that the video clip of 'Scare Tactics' was taken from (like 50 best moments in TV or something) like a month ago, and laughed for at least 8 hours straight.

    I'm so glad someone finally has video of that PETA guy online. MAN that little rat man is ugly though, hahaha.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home