Overzealous Prosecutors

Monday, October 03, 2005

Getting Overzealously Angry

That's what I'm getting. You know how it is with me, a few slights here and there I can deal. When it starts mounting, I snap and all Hell breaks loose. People start crying. People dive into foxholes to avoid fallout. That sort of thing.

So let me tick off a few of the tidbits beginning to grate:
-Economics Society meetings: the last one might've been the worst I've been to in years. I need you to come and make it good again. For those of you casual readers, we meet Wednesdays at 5:10 pm in Matherly 120-- well, when we're lucky. When we're not, we're up in MAT224.
-The French using cats and dogs as live bait for sharks. I'm this close to the edge, folks.
-Not getting credit for quality foreign policy decisions. Karen Hughes has always been frank, opinionated, and she's almost always right. Here, she couldn't have been any closer to the mark, as TNR's TA Frank highlights, and yet liberals are criticizing her. She said that women should be able to drive in Saudi Arabia. OH, woe of WOES!
-And I swear, so help me God, if anyone lays a finger on Margaret Thatcher, there are going to be SERIOUS consequences. She did *nothing wrong* and this is yet another attempt to smear her by the bums who keep trying to appropriate credit for the remarkable progress the UK has seen since her premiereship. This attempt shall fail, just as all the others have.

Let me be clear. If I was President, and they dared to touch Thatcher, to paraphrase Jason Bourne, I swear to God, if I had even the slightest piece of evidence that this happened, there is no measure to how fast and how hard I would bring this fight to their doorstep.

3 Comments:

  • You coming to the book club meeting tonight, Admiral? Disco? Not Tom?

    I admit, last week's Awkward Intros were the worst ever...

    By Blogger Red Hat, at 12:13 PM  

  • would you guys PLEASE get an RSS feed already?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:39 AM  

  • Oh right, Jason, whatever happened to that guy? We went through survival/weapons training together and I don't know - he just disappeared. You know, he was always a little strange.

    Matt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home