Overzealous Prosecutors

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Overzealous Influenza Thoughts

I have been waylaid by a 103 degree temperature, but I did not let that stop me from working out today with Disco and... ::sighs:: "TheGreatOne". Today was a milestone for me as I achieved sets of 135 lbs on bench. I have been improving by about 5 lbs per week under the new workout regime. Still, I'm now feeling REALLY sick. Probably wasn't a good idea to work out. Anyhow, I had some thoughts.

1 - We're living in the Bushantine Empire.

2 - Every account you've ever heard about the Infirmary is true. I complained about my memory problems repeatedly and the doctor, who for the moment shall remain unnamed, laughed each time. "Oh, so you have Alzheimer's?" Hahahahahah. NO, I don't think I have Alzheimer's. I just think you should be fired.

3 - UES member Tom Durrenberger, who keeps track of the number of meetings he has attended, will most likely have a column for this semester in The Alligator.

4 - As suggested by a reader, MrsMiaWallace, we should have profiles of ourselves available on this website.

5 - Alex Skobel's theory on rampant female bisexuality has more evidence. Follow this link. This is brought to us by reader Noossab27. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the debate, I will post the pictorial record shortly.

6 - Pictorial should be changed to 'pictoral' in the dictionary.

2 Comments:

  • Bushantine is amusing. Skobel kills me. And I've lost track of my meetings attendance, but at least i'll be there tomorrow.

    By Blogger Red Hat, at 10:54 PM  

  • Thanks for making me feel like an idiot. I've been saying "pictoral" my whole life.

    And regarding the female bisexuality issue. You know where I stand on this, but maybe we're percieved as such because very few of us are homophobic. We're not afraid to admit when other women are pretty. We are, after all, the "fairer" sex and society portrays us as sexy far more than our male counterparts. Doesn't mean we're bisexual.

    I for one cringe every time I think about kissing another woman. Never have, never will. Sorry guys.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home