Overzealous Prosecutors

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Overzealous French F-words

I just had to post about this.

Although I am not usually one for decrying animal rights violations, this article on Drudge Report irked me. I wouldn't complain if they were using dead animals that died naturally or something like that, but even to the completely anti-PETA people like myself, this act of hooking LIVE cats and dogs through their noses or feet (or for that matter, ANY part of the body), must terribly repulse them.

To catch sharks?

Look, I understand the needs of an economy, but surely there must be better ways than torturing these animals who feel pain and feelings like you and me. There's simply no amount of money that can excuse this kind of barbarism from a supposedly civilized people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home