Overzealous Prosecutors

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Overzealous NYC

I don't have my camera with me so I can't share the amazing Norfolk adventure with you yet-- I will go day by day in my recollections and reminisces, of course, you know, for the loyal readership.

But this much I will say: I am up in NYC and having a great time. I saw The Notebook last night too, which I really enjoyed. Alzheimer's is the one thing in the world that genuinely scares me. The ending completely jars with the rest of the movie, but what can you do? We ate at a place called Junior's which was a 15-20 minute walk. As I vowed to do with this blog, I will detail what I ate: a 20 oz Sirloin steak with mac & cheese. I also had some ol Whiskey Sour, which I think will be a companion of mine as I move into my last years of life.

Tonight, dinner in Brooklyn Heights w/ Maudie and Sumul, I hope. Before that, I think EHK and I are going to go "shopping" but I won't be buying anything. You know me.

Oh, and... I'm so happy that I wasn't overzealously campaigning for Bush / Cheney by putting any of those stickers on my car before I came. Not a Republican looking area. :)

1 Comments:

  • The Notebook is a good movie...yeah I said it

    By Blogger Disco, at 1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home