Overzealous Prosecutors

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Overzealous Adventures

Sorry faithful readers,

I am going to be going on an adventure soon. I will set course in the Enterprise from Gainesville and go through Jacksonville and Savannah en route to Charlotte in Day One, seeing friends Agent M. McCluskey, Kevin KMac McDonald, and finally Kevin and Alisabeth. Day Two will hopefully involve seeing Taylor in Charlottesville, her sister Lea in Annapolis, and people in Washington D.C. Then I will make the last leg to NYC where I will hang with Maudie and Eun Hea Kim. As a note, almost all of the people mentioned are on thefacebook, your favorite spy tool.

I don't know when and where I will have internet access, but I will try to keep the people happy. Rumor has it that this is the hottest blog on the blogosphere right now...

...after NYC, EHK and I fly to Las Vegas. We will ride horses, go to the Grand Canyon, and try to have a good time. Kevin Lee and Ashley Leonhardt will be there, as will... yes... William Shatner, Patrick Stewart, Avery Brooks, and Kate Mulgrew (Captains Kirk, Picard, Sisko, and Janeway).

When I get, redecorating the apartment!!!!

=/\=

1 Comments:

  • It's like you're either out of town or avoiding Hunter, one or the other. Stick around.

    By Blogger Red Hat, at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home